Thursday, July 25, 2013

Potty Training Vivienne

Well, I think it's safe to say that Vivienne is potty trained now.  She wears a diaper for her nap and at night, but other than that, she is almost completely accident-free.  For what felt like a long, long time, I thought she had the ability to do it, but she would always say that she didn't want to wear her big girl underwear or use the potty.  One day, that just changed and she decided that using the potty was the way to go.  The problem is that Miles shows very little interest in using the potty.  I keep explaining to him that if he uses the potty, he won't have to have his diaper changed anymore (which he hates).  Maybe someday it will catch on.

It is nice to have fewer cloth diapers to wash, but I am looking forward to the day when I only have one child in cloth diapers.  I have never had only one child to change, so that will be a bit of a luxury.  And to think that someday I will have no diapers to change... seems like a distant dream...

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats!! Maybe now that one is trained the other two will follow her lead.

    ReplyDelete