Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Morning" Sickness

(from December 3, 2011)

With Baby C, I'm already starting to have some pretty bad "morning" sickness, except that it happens all the time, not just in the morning.  I feel pretty nauseated almost all of the time.  My mouth waters.  I burp like crazy.  I don't feel like eating, but the less I eat the worse I feel.  And the worse I feel, the less I want to eat.  It's a frustrating cycle.  The key is to eat small meals, but I have never been good at that.  I'm more like an "eat your entire plate of food" kinda girl.  I'm trying to adjust.  Jason has been great at picking up a lot of slack around here for me, especially on the weekends.  Today, he fed the kids all three of their meals, cleaned up the house and watched them while I napped and ran.  He's earning major bonus points.  I love you, sweetie.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear I am not the only one thinking that is a frustrating cycle!! It is so hard to explain to Jason . . . he tells me I should eat if I don't feel good but that makes no sense to me (even though it is the only thing that will make it feel better). I think it's partially because with gall stones the only way to feel better is to NOT eat. So different!

    ReplyDelete