Sunday, November 11, 2012

9 Months On, 3 Months Off

Well, losing weight this time was certainly faster than it was with the twins.  This morning, the scale said 154.  I was 155 before I got pregnant.  I would still like to lose a few more pounds to be at a healthier weight, but I'm really happy that the weight came off so quickly this time.  The big change was dropping all the wheat from my diet (and not eating any sweets), and it certainly worked.  I've been able to wear my old jeans for about 3 weeks now.  It's nice not to have spandex around my tummy anymore.  I definitely still have a muffin top, but it's getting smaller with every biscuit that I DO NOT eat.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Yeah the muffin top thing seems to persist for me. This time it seems more permanent. As good as it was for the babies to go to 38 weeks, it did more skin damage to the old tummy. And funny you mention biscuits, because all I'm thinking about for a weekend breakfast is biscuits! That's awesome you can resist wheat.

    ReplyDelete