Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Evasive Triple Nap

Up until pretty recently, I have been lucky enough to get all three kids to frequently nap at the same time.  But as of the last couple of months, Miles has been difficult to get to sleep.  The problem is that he can't nap in the same room as Vivienne (the room where he sleeps at night), so he has to nap in the front bedroom.  Instead of napping, he spends a lot of time looking out the window and repeatedly shouting, "I wake up!"  I still use a baby gate to keep him contained, and this seems to work fairly well.  Last week, he finally fell asleep just inside his door with his foot up against the baby gate.




I really, really hope we don't reach the "no nap" stage with him anytime soon.  Mommy needs at least an hour to myself to recharge mid-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment