Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's All About Me

Well, Vivienne's vocabulary has really exploded over the past couple of weeks.  Her latest new word is "me."  She tends to say this kind of like the Finding Nemo seagulls ("Mine.  Mine.  Mine.").  At least she hasn't learned to say "mine" yet, though I doubt that's far behind.  Basically whenever she wants something or wants to be in a certain location or wants to be picked up, she says, "Me.  Me.  Me." 


I have no idea how many words she has now, but she definitely has "no" and "me" down.  Maybe that's all she really needs anyway?

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! I keep waiting for mine to say "I do it", because I frequently hear myself saying "I'll do it" to something. Mine have no downpat; for yes, they just repeat whatever the word was instead (cracker, outside, etc). Funny times!

    ReplyDelete