Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Gotta Get My Sister!!

Yesterday, I was taking a nap while Jason was downstairs.  Miles and Vivienne both woke up from their naps at about the same time.  Miles was making a bigger fuss, so Jason went to get him out of the nursery first.  He swept him up and bopped down the stairs with him.  Miles started crying.  He started crying hard.  I heard Jason asking him, "What, Buddy?  What do you need?  What's wrong?"  I sort of mumbled from our bedroom upstairs,"He wants to come upstairs."  I knew he wanted Vivienne, but Jason didn't hear me because I wasn't loud enough.

After asking Miles what he wanted a few times, Miles walked over the gate at the bottom of the stairs and shook it, crying.  Jason took him upstairs and put him down, and then Miles ran over to the door where Vivienne was sleeping.  He needed his sister.

They melt my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment