Wednesday, February 24, 2010

16 Weeks!

I can't believe I'm 4 months pregnant now.  That seems impossible.  It has gone by fast, but I have a feeling that it's going to start to feel like is slowing down a lot as we get into the third trimester.

Our babies are about the size of avocados right now.  Their eyes have moved closer to the front of their heads (I have a really bad animation in my head of that happening... very scary).  They are starting to grow toenails and they can probably hear us now (or at least hear me).  I may be able to feel them moving soon, and I'm really looking forward to that.

A week from Friday, on March 5, we should find out whether they are boys, girls or one of each.  Jason thinks it's two girls.  I have no idea what I think they are.  Well, I guess I think they are one of each, because that's the most statistically likely scenario.  It's 50% chance of one of each, 25% that they're both boys and 25% that they're both girls.  We don't have any preference as to what they are.  We just hope that they're healthy and happy and that they want to go to engineering school someday (JUST kidding).

1 comment: