Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Visit with Grandma & Grandad

Over Thanksgiving week, my parents came to visit.  It was so much fun to watch them play with the grandbabies.  They were wonderful babysitters, and they thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Miles and Vivienne.  Mom cooked a great turkey and fixin's and the week ended with decorating our Christmas tree.  We even sneaked in a date to the Irregardless Cafe and to check out the Christmas lights of the house at the intersection of Penny and Huntingwood (fun and free!).  Here are some highlights from the week:

Oh, he's just too cute.

Seriously, how could I just put one picture of him?

Ok, I know this is getting ridiculous, but he's just so stinkin' cute!

Grandad makes a great pillow.

Miles is not the only cute one around here.  Do you like my diaper hat?

I'm not so sure that I like this exersaucer thing...

I'll fly with Grandad any time.  Good thing he's a pilot!

Mommy and Daddy go on a date - so nice to get time away!

Miles and Mommy check out the tree from all angles.

Vivienne loves neck tickles!

Grandma has her eyes closed, but you can see the babies' first Christmas tree.

Pajama time!

I think I really like this exersaucer thing!

1 comment:

  1. We loved every minute of it. Can't wait to get all the grand children here for Christmas. We're even going to let them bring their parents!

    ReplyDelete