Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Fourteen Months!

Miles and Vivienne turned 14 months old yesterday.  They are such happy, joyful babies.  They have huge smiles and infectious giggles.  Even on days when I feel exhausted, I am so encouraged by their grins and snuggles. 

Reorganizing the Tupperware

Breakfast with Daddy


Vivienne took her first steps yesterday.  She was so proud.  She took 5 steps in a row, and she kept trying to repeat her performance.  She has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom.  She fits well into her 12 month clothing.  She still has blond hair and steely blue eyes and eyelashes to die for.  Vivienne is petite, but she has a good appetite.  She loves pears, plums and bananas.  She also loves her little Piglet.  I think if Piglet and I were on a sinking ship, she would save him first.  =)  Vivienne loves to hand things to us and to offer us her food, which we usually gladly accept (unless it's pre-chewed prunes).  She is my beautiful baby girl, and I love her to pieces.






Miles loves to move.  He crawls at the speed of lightning.  Many, many strangers have commented that he's like the Energizer Bunny.  He has 2 teeth on the bottom and 2 teeth on the top with 2 more coming in on top.  He has ridiculously beautiful eyes and silken hair.  He loves milk (which his sister will not touch with a 9-foot pole), pancakes and bananas (which he shouldn't eat because he already has... ahem... regularity issues).  Miles loves to watch the trees sway in the breeze.  He likes to be outside and watch the airplanes fly over to land at RDU.   When he's tired enough, he will let me rock him in the recliner for a few minutes.  He is sensitive and gutsy and mischievous and wonderful.  He is my little tiger, and I love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment