Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NC State Fair

My parents have been here visiting for about the past week.  Last Friday, they treated me, Miles and Vivienne on our first trip together to the North Carolina State Fair.  We had an absolute blast.  The weather was divine - mid seventies, blue skies and white, puffy clouds.

We ate.





We gave due respect to the large produce.

Vivienne in front of a 528 lb pumpkin.

We petted lots of animals - llamas (Is your momma a llamma?), zebras, horses, donkeys, chicks, ducks, goats, sheep, pigs, yaks, camels, bunnies... and I'm sure I'm leaving a few out.  The petting zoo was the hit of the day.





My two sweet peas tried on some flower petals and butterfly wings.







My little man looked absolutely perfect in his OshKosh B'Gosh overalls.  Most appropriate for an urban cowboy.


It was a fabulous time at the State Fair.  Thanks, Mom and Dad, for a memorable day!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! We went this morning, but I missed those cute little photo boards. I love that picture of Miles chowing down on some corn. Man, I should've taken their pics in front of the produce - I only got pics of the food alone. Glad grandparents were there to help.

    ReplyDelete