Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pam's Baby Shower

Yesterday, I helped to host a baby shower for my dear friend, Pam.  She is expecting her first baby, a boy, in May.  She is going to be an amazing mother, and it was so fun to celebrate her and her little man.  I can't wait to meet him in a few short months!

I was responsible for games and cake.  The fun twist is that Pam has a gluten-free diet, so I tried my hand at making gluten-free cupcakes.  This was also the first time I had tried to decorate cupcakes, besides just slapping some icing on them with a spatula.  I was really happy with how they turned out.




 The other hostesses ensured that all of the food at the shower was gluten-free.  I swear I could have eaten the entire bowl of fruit salad and tomato salad on my own.  And the quiches were delicious!



Needless to say, Pam had an enormous pile of gifts to open.






Julie made some ridiculously cute bath salts for the guests to take home.


Thanks for being such a blessing to all of us, Pam.  And thanks for allowing us to celebrate you!

(Unfortunately, Mary had already left and missed the photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment