Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little Kickers Like Chili

I think the babies may like chili (or maybe it's that they really don't like chili).  I had some chili for dinner last night, and they started kicking and punching like nobody's business.  It was mainly the little guy, of course, but the little girl jumped in there, too.  Maybe they're already fighting for room in there.  I seriously think they kicked and moved for at least 30 solid minutes.  My belly was bouncing all over the place.  It was fun.  I'll have to eat chili again today. 

Here is a picture of my beautiful sister-in-law with the blanket that I made for her.  This is the only picture that I have of it.  I should have remembered to take some before her shower.  I hope it keeps little Elizabeth warm during the freezing California winter. : )

1 comment:

  1. Forget about eating chili today, eat it Monday so that those of us at LG can witness the commotion!

    ReplyDelete