Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bon voyage, Rav4!

Well, my little black Toyota Rav4 just drove away with its new owner.  We sold it for the price that we listed it for (a fair price, I think).  The new owner is a young lady who just graduated from college and is moving to Missouri to teach 7th grade history and coach squash.  Her aunt and uncle, who were helping her buy the car, go to our church.  Small world!  She was the first person to test drive it.  The whole process almost seemed too easy.

I'm very excited for her, because I think this is a great car to start her new life.  However, I do have to admit that it was a little hard to say goodbye to that car.  We brought our babies home from the hospital in that car.  It carried us around as a family of four for nearly a year.  I loved my little black Rav4, but I'm glad that she's in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment