Everything looks really good. Miles stats are:
- 17 lb 3 oz (41st percentile)
- 27 inches long (67th percentile)
- 17.25 inch head circumference (49th percentile).
- 15 lb 2 oz (29th percentile)
- 25.25 inches long (28th percentile)
- 16.75 inch head circumference (50th percentile)
The pediatrician also tested their reflexes with a little hammer. It was cute to see their little baby legs and arms move after she tapped them.
They also got a few vaccinations today. Neither Miles nor Vivienne enjoyed the shots very much. They were already starting to get a bit cranky because the appointment is during the time of their usual morning nap. And when they got those shots, they really started crying. Miles started crying so hard that he didn't breathe for a few moments. Both the nurse and I said, "Breathe!!" Poor little guy. But they got their cute little band-aids and seemed to recover rather quickly. We came home and took good, long naps. Nothing is better than a nap with my sweet baby and her favorite kitty.
|Vivienne and Chloe Nap Together|
|Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.|