Monday, May 10, 2010

Beautiful Cleveland Wedding

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.  We went to my sister-in-law's (Jason's sister) wedding in Cleveland this past weekend.  I didn't want to post that ahead of time because it seems irresponsible to post on the internet that you're going out of town.  =)

The bridal shower and rehearsal dinner were great.  The wedding was beautiful.  Michelle looked absolutely stunning in her wedding gown. Everything went off without a hitch, and it was a great day.  Luckily, my bridesmaid dress worked out just fine.  Jason and I were both in the wedding, so we didn't get any of our own pictures (since I can't tuck a camera in my dress anywhere).  But many pictures were taken of us, so when I get my hands on some, I'll post them. 

I was really worried that I would be exhausted during the weekend or that I would have back problems or that I would feel faint during the ceremony, but everything was great.  I had a pretty normal energy level (besides sitting down all the time) and I did not ruin the ceremony by playing the role of the fainting pregnant lady.

I have to say that I'm very happy that I will not be on a plane again for probably a very, very long time.  The flight home was not super comfortable, and I don't enjoy the traveling experience as a pregnant lady.  One perk on this trip was that I rode one of those airport carts three times.  Concourse D at the Cleveland Airport is a very long way from the main terminal.  I finally feel very justified catching a ride on the "cart of shame."  I just cradled my gigantic belly so that people wouldn't wonder if I was just being lazy. 

We'll hit the 27 week marker on Wednesday... getting closer to the day we meet our babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment