Monday, March 14, 2011

Running and Food Poisoning (A Bad Combination)

This weekend started out great!  I ran all the way to the 540 construction and back, which is just under 6 miles round trip. That's the farthest that I've run since before I was pregnant.  I was running without the babies, because Jason offered to watch them while I got out for a little while.  It was great to soak up the wonderful weather we've been having lately.

I also decided to eat some leftovers that were apparently a couple days too old.  I hate throwing away food.  But I guess I've learned that I would rather throw away food than throw it up (sorry, I couldn't help it).  Sunday morning around 4 am, I woke up feeling nauseated.  Let's just say it wasn't pretty.  Then I managed to fall asleep again and woke up at 8 am nauseated again.  Ugh.  Nothing like hugging a toilet and then trying to breastfeed two babies at the same time.  It wasn't pretty at all.  *shiver*

Luckily, it was a Sunday, so Jason was home all day.  He was an absolute champion of a daddy (as he always is) and watched them all day while I slept.  I would come downstairs long enough to nurse them and then crawl back to my cave upstairs and pass out.  I went to sleep last night around 8 pm and slept until 7 am this morning, only waking once to feed the babies around 3 am. 

I seem to be back to normal today.  I think I'll just walk today and pick the running back up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment