Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sciatica

I remember when I was pregnant with Miles and Vivienne, I had one strong bout of sciatica that resulted in me seeing a chiropractor regularly until they were born.  I'm not sure if it's sciatica this time or not, but Baby C seems to do a lot of moving and shaking that somehow involves pinching a nerve of some sort, resulting in shooting pains down my legs (usually one at a time, luckily).  She does this on a daily basis now.  It's often so strong that it makes me either bend over or go down on my knees.  I usually kind of cry out, and then I laugh because it goes away as quickly as it came and I think it must look pretty ridiculous.  Luckily, this seems to happen mostly at night when I am at home, which is not nearly as embarrassing as it would be out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment