Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sweet Peas

Yesterday, we started Miles and Vivienne on eating peas.  I bought a bag of frozen peas and boiled them, drained them and ground them with our food mill.  Peas are admittedly not my favorite vegetable, so I was a bit surprised that the babies enjoyed them.  But they ate them up!

Vivienne also did really well with the sippy cup today.  I took out the diaphragm so that the water will drip out of the cup.  Vivienne would repeatedly put the mouthpiece of the sippy cup in her mouth.  At first I thought it was a coincidence, but she would do it repeatedly when I took the cup away and gave it back to her.  She still hasn't figured out how to suck it or tilt it up so that the water drips out.  

Here are some pictures of my sweet peas enjoying their sweet peas.

Good to know he likes at least one green veggie.

My Sweet Pea
Here is a very short video I got of Miles eating his peas.  The camera cut off because the memory card was full:



I must say that the green pea spit up is quite interesting.  I guess I'll be seeing a new rainbow of spit up and poop in the coming weeks.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment