- He keeps my water glass full all night. Keeping myself properly hydrated is really challenging. I realized that I start "conserving" water if it gets lower than half a glass (just a weird "Leslieism"). In the evenings when I'm sitting in my recliner, he will refill my water glass throughout the night without me ever asking.
- He takes my dishes away when I'm done eating and puts them in the dishwasher, just so I won't have to get up.
- He sifts the kitty litter every single day (upstairs and downstairs) and has done this since we got pregnant. This used to be my job.
- He started mowing the lawn after I got pregnant. I really liked mowing the lawn pre-pregnancy, but it's just not an option now. He does it every weekend.
- He suggested we "celebrate" the 4th of July with some ice cream and a movie (since we couldn't go outside to watch fireworks with the heat). He knows I love ice cream almost as much as I love him.
- He vacuums and cleans the kitchen more than I do (seriously, does this get any better?).
- He calls me on his way home from work to see if he can bring me dinner.
- He reads every single pregnancy book after me. He has probably read almost as many books on pregnancy and twins as I have at this point. I love that he loves our babies already.
- He often calls me from work just to say hi and see how my day is going. When I call him, he always sounds worried until I say, "Everything is ok. I'm not having babies or anything."
Thanks for being a great daddy, Jason. I love you. The babies love you, too. =)