Sunday, July 18, 2010

A few pictures for all those in suspense ...

The full labor story will be posted in the coming days, but for now we present this little teaser ...
 
Miles Vincent was born at 10:51 AM (after one hour of pushing).  He weighed in at a stellar 6 lbs 10 oz and is 19 inches long.

 
 Miles Vincent Fox ... and a full head of hair!
 
 
Vivienne Isabel followed closely behind at 10:54 AM.  She is 5 lbs 14.5 oz and is 18.5 inches long.
 
 A very tired mommy and precious little Vivienne Isabel Fox

5 comments:

  1. We're so excited! Can't wait to meet them both face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, wonderful news! I was just checking in on the ol' blog & was so surprised to see this post!!! Shouldn't have been too surprised I guess, but for some reason I really was. I am so excited for you guys! They are precious. Good work Leslie (and Jason too)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOODNESS! Leslie I am soooooo thrilled for you and the babies. They have a very healthy weight and are so cute. I am so glad that everything that went well. I can't wait to see them grow and watch you two as parents. so excited to meet them as well. Congratulations Les and Jason. I love you guys. I love you Vivienne and Miles.
    Love, Aunt Steph

    ReplyDelete