- Pre-pregnancy weight: 155 lb.
- Weight one day before giving birth: 209 lb.
- July 21, 3 days after birth: 190 lb.
- July 22, 4 days after birth: 180 lb.
- July 24, 6 days after birth: 174.5 lb.
- July 25, 7 days after birth: 172 lb.
- July 27, 9 days after birth: 171 lb.
- July 29, 11 days after birth: 170 lb.
I have lost 39 pounds in 14 days. Of course, by "lost", I don't mean that I'm burning fat. I lost 12 lb 9 oz of baby, plus their amniotic sacs and placentas. I probably lost a lot more weight in fluid retention and having my blood volume decrease down to a more normal state.
I have to say that the idea of losing another 15 lbs is much less daunting than the idea of losing the entire 54 lb that I gained over the course of my pregnancy.
And, of course, these babies would be worth every pound even if I had stayed at 209 lbs forever. I love them to pieces. =)