Friday, April 15, 2011

I Want Mommy's!!

The babies are definitely in a stage where they want whatever we have... our keys, the remote control, water bottles, iPhones, jewelry, whatever we're eating - pretty much anything that's in our hands.  Vivienne gets extremely excited whenever she gets to drink from my water bottle instead of her sippy cup.  She starts making grunting noises and her little legs start kicking like crazy.  (Actually, I guess she's just kicking most of the time, because she's just a happy, happy baby and that's how she shows it.)  Miles and Vivienne give us the puppy dog eyes whenever we're eating something in front of them, no matter what it is.  Today I let Miles taste my strawberry at the Farmer's Market and he was noticeably disappointed - looked like I had given him a lemon or something!  Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment