Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Painting... the Laundry Room

About a year ago, we painted our laundry room a very bright yellow.  At first, I liked it, but it really was a bit too bright.  Gradually, it started to bug me every time I did laundry.  This was a good lesson to me to buy paint samples before you paint an entire room.  Needless to say, Jason was not excited about painting the laundry room for a second time.  Luckily, the laundry room is really tiny, so this is an easy mistake to correct.

I always check out the "oops" paint at Lowe's when I'm there.  A couple months ago, I saw a nice light yellow can.  It was only $5, so, of course, I bought it.  With my mom here over the past week, I finally decided to tackle the laundry room.  It only took me about an hour to paint the whole thing (including moving the washing machine).  Mom even helped with some of the rolling while the babies were napping.  Now, my laundry room is a nice, buttery yellow color.  I love it!


1 comment: