Sunday, April 24, 2011

More Sleeping Through the Night

The babies have done SO well at sleeping through the night lately.  And when I say "sleeping through the night," I do not mean that 4-5 hour definition.  (Seriously, whose night is 4-5 hours??)  I mean that the babies are going down at 7 pm and sleeping until 7 am - 12 straight hours with no breastfeeding.  They did it on Wednesday night, Friday night and then again last night.  It has been so nice to sleep all night long.  I hope they keep up this wonderful new skill!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I so look forward to the day when my girls will do the same. Right now I'm enjoying when Murphy sleeps for 4 hours straight. I love following your blog and looking forward to life in 8 months time. Thank you for posting and please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete