Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Miles Slept Through the Night!!


For the first time last night, Vivienne and Miles slept through the entire night - 13 hours of sleep!  It was WONDERFUL.  Vivienne has been able to do this since she was probably about 3 or 4 months old.  Miles, however, would wake us up around 3 or 4 am every single night for a feeding. 

The babies went to sleep around 7 last night.  Early this morning, I woke up engorged and needed to pump.  I figured it was about 3 am.  I looked at the clock and realized it was 5:30!  Awesome!!  So I went ahead and pumped.  Shortly after that, Miles woke up, but he only cried for about a minute or two and then fell back asleep.  Then we all slept until just after 7 am.

I suppose I shouldn't get too excited about this, because it may be an anomaly.  But here's to hoping that it happens again really, really soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nope!! I'm hoping it's a new trend!! GO MILES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, doesn't that feel SOOO good? Except the engorgement. But the sleep is so nice. I hope it's the start of many lovely sleep-filled evenings for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete