Monday, April 18, 2011

A Whole Night's Sleep!

Last night, Miles and Vivienne slept through the ENTIRE night without waking up once.  We didn't hear a peep out of them.  They slept from about 7:30 pm to 7 am.  And somehow, my body actually let me sleep until just before 7 (I usually would wake up around 5 am needing to pump).  I woke up wondering whether I had really slept through the night or whether I had just forgotten about the 3 am feeding.  Was this only a dream?  After rubbing my eyes a bit, I realized that I was awake, it was 7 in the morning and the 3 am feeding never happened.  Miles has only done this once before, about a month ago.  If there ever were an "OMG" moment, this would be it.  Oh.  My.  Gosh.  I feel like a new woman!  Maybe this is an early birthday gift to me from the babies.  Thank you, sweet babies.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment