Friday, August 20, 2010

Vivienne Smiled

Vivienne smiled yesterday (a real smile, not the sleepy or gassy one) for the first time.  I was talking to Pam, our wonderful doula, and she said,"Look!  She's smiling at you!"  I looked down, and, sure enough, there was my baby girl giving me a real smile - using her eyes and everything.  It was beautiful.  Of course, I haven't been able to get her to do it since (hope to capture it and post a picture soon), but I'm looking forward to the next smile, and the next one, and the one after that, and the one after that...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see that little smile ~ in person! Caleb still prays for you guys (on his own now at meals and bed) every night and just can't wait to see you all again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kristi, we miss you guys so much!! I'm hoping that we can start getting out soon. If we can just get these babies to go a little longer between feedings, it will expand our opportunities so much. We really miss all of you. The beach pictures were just gorgeous. Can't believe Darcy has been with us for 6 months already!!

    ReplyDelete